You are viewing in:
Please ensure that your organisation
Please ensure that your organisation has the following details, prior to submitting a project proposal to RGR Cell
- Project proposal outlining (i) RGR Thematic area which the project is relevant to; (ii) Key activities to be undertaken; and (iii) Expected Outcomes/Impact
- Legible photocopy of the Registration Certificate under the Societies Act, or the Bombay Public Trust Act or the Indian Trusts Act.
- Photocopy of PAN/GIR Card.
- Exemption certificate u/s 80-G or u/s 35 or u/s 35 CCA of the Income Tax Act. (In case the application for exemption is being processed by the I.T, please send a copy of your application, with an acknowledgement from the concerned I.T. Department)
- Audited statement of accounts, along with all Schedules, for the past two financial years
- Statement of assets owned and approximate value (Land, Building, equipment, vehicles (cars/ambulance/bus/etc.), office equipment (computers, photocopier, etc.), any others including donations/gifts received in kind.
- Statement of Corpus Fund (for past 3 financial years)
- Annual Report or annual progress report of the past year.